Search and Call for Microsoft Teams
Search and Call is an application that can be added to Microsoft Teams. It connects to Go Integrator and enables users access to key Go Integrator features from within Microsoft Teams. Users of Search and Call can:
· Perform a search of contacts and display results in Microsoft Teams
· Make a call through Go Integrator from Microsoft Teams
Go Integrator desktop client must be installed and running for Search and Call to work.
User Level Install:
- 1. Download the Search and Call for Microsoft Teams from above and store it locally
- 2. Click on “Apps” at the bottom of the Teams Menu
- 3. Click “Upload a custom app”. This displays a file menu where you can select Search and Call for Microsoft Teams from the location it was saved in. Click Open
4. A new search will appear, click add
Pinning to App Bar in Microsoft Teams
Search and Call for Microsoft Teams may not immediately appear on the App Bar
- 1. To pin the app, click on the 3 dots which will bring up a sub menu
2. Right click on Search and Call, and click “Pin”
Uninstalling from Microsoft Teams
- To uninstall Search and Call for Microsoft Teams, right click on the Integrator pin and click “Uninstall”
Using Search and Call for Microsoft Teams
Go Integrator desktop client must be installed and running for Search and Call for Microsoft Teams to work.
Searching for Contacts
- 1. To access Search and Call for Microsoft Teams, click on the Pin labeled Integrator on the App Bar
2. A user can search for a contact using: Contact name, Company name, or Telephone number.
This is done by typing one of these options (fully or partially) in the search for contacts field and pressing search.
3. Results will be displayed from any connected CRM and internal directories.
Making a Call
To make a call, click on the phone number from the search results. This will initiate a call within Go Integrator, using whichever device is selected as the preferred device. Subsequent Call control will be carried out using Go Integrator.