Discover Open Positions
1 job(s) currently available
US Senior Sales Engineer Opening
Full Job Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our associated distributor and reseller partners with the specification, pricing, technical pre-sales, solution design, and onboarding of our computer telephony integration (CTI) software products as well as working with the Account Managers to recruit new customers.
This is a critical customer-facing role within the organization and the successful candidate would need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism as well as positively and credibly represent Mondago to their sales channel.
The role will report to the US Sales Director.
Role & Responsibilities
· Be an expert in features and configuration of Mondago products
· To quickly and efficiently respond to partner inquiries related to product pricing and technical specification
· Prepare quotes for channel partners and customers not served by established channel
· Respond to both internal and external product queries
· Support partners through the onboarding process, liaising with other internal departments
· Provide product training, where required, to new and existing partners
· To prepare and deliver product presentations to prospects, partners and customers
· Assist Marketing with communication of product updates and program changes
· Assist the Release Management team with product releases
· Assist with the generation of product marketing collateral as required
· Review website content and feedback errors/improvement to the product team
· Management of channel accreditation programs
· Knowledge of competitor products.
Required experience and knowledge
· Working with external customers
· Managing and responding to customer sales and technical requests
· Presentation skills
· Knowledge of CTI technologies and Applications
· Familiarity with a range of hosted telephony systems
· Strong understanding of typical telephony features
· Pricing and commercial models
· Project Management
· Software marketing/product management experience a plus.
Scottsdale, Arizona office. Occasional travel within North America and Europe will be required. Requests for home working will be considered. Professional in communication, appearance, and behavior.
· Process tickets and sales inquiries awaiting attention in the company ticketing system
· Compile technical and pricing responses
· Review and chase open opportunities
· Webinar delivery of sales / pre-sales training
· Review product updates and changes with the product team
· Communicate upcoming training webinars to reseller base
· Work with marketing to communicate product changes to reseller base
· Attend weekly internal Sales meeting
· Attend quarterly sales meetings with OEM to review product sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Scottsdale, AZ 85260: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Will you be able to travel on occasion to events or meetings both domestically and internationally?
Work Location: One location