QA Test Engineer
Last updated: 26 April 2022
Location: On-site, Peterborough, UK
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with a range of QA activities for several of our software products. Reporting to the QA Manager the successful candidate may also work closely with the Development, Release Management, Product Management, CRM and Support teams.
This is an important role within the organisation and the successful candidate would need to demonstrate a good level of professionalism and technical skills.
- Collaborate in maintaining test cases, test suites, test runs and test plans
- Conduct testing according to test plans, sprints, and backlogs, to schedules agreed with the QA Manager
- Document defects and improvements for the development team to address
- Inform the Agile Team when product testing is completed
- Provide feedback to the QA Manager regarding the QA systems and test tools fitness for purpose.
Required experience and knowledge
- Software development lifecycle
- Presentation and communication skills
- Project Management.
Work location is the Peterborough head office. Requests for working from home will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Write test cases and test suites for new or modified product
- Conduct testing according to test plans, development sprints and backlogs
- Ensure test environments mimic customer environments, and are maintained
- Report defects for test failures with replication steps, and provide to appropriate Product Owner
- Inform the Agile Team when product testing is completed.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply today!
Please send resume and cover letter, answering these pre-qualifying questions:
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Peterborough, PE2 6LR for this job?
- Are you authorised to work in the United Kingdom?
- What was your path to software testing, and can you tell us why you are interested in this role?
- Do you have any industry QA certifications, such as ISTQB? If yes, please provide details
- What types of testing were you involved in at your previous company?
Email to [email protected] or click the link below