QA Test Engineer
Mondago is a leading provider of Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Unified Communications (UC) products, delivering products to many of the world’s largest carriers and service providers. Mondago’s large range of products require a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to assist with the intensive QA activities dictated by the continual and aggressive release schedule.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with a range of QA activities for several of our software products. Reporting to the QA Manager the successful candidate may also work closely with the Development, Release Management, Product Management, CRM and Support teams.
This is an important role within the organisation and the successful candidate would need to demonstrate a good level of professionalism and technical skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate in maintaining test cases, test suites, test runs and test plans
- Conduct testing according to test plans, sprints and backlogs, to schedules agreed with the QA Manager
- Document defects and improvements for the development team to address
- Inform the Agile Team when product testing is completed
- Provide feedback to the QA Manager regarding the QA systems and test tools fitness for purpose.
Required experience and knowledge
- Software development lifecycle
- Presentation and communication skills
- Project Management.
Work location is the Peterborough, UK head office. Requests for working from home will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Write test cases and test suites for new or modified product
- Conduct testing according to test plans, development sprints and backlogs
- Ensure test environments mimic customer environments, and are maintained
- Report defects for test failures with replication steps, and provide to appropriate Product Owner
- Inform the Agile Team when product testing is completed.
Does this sound like a role for you?
Stay up to date
Follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates on product releases, events we are attending, and newly added supported apps