Mondago Limited - 2nd Line Software Support Specialist - Peterborough, UK
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provideSecond Line Supportto external partners and customers.
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake 2nd line analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
Существует также определенный диапазон административных обязанностей в рамках этой должности.
You will have responsibility for software support services of our extensive Global CTI software solutions.
This includes maintaining customer satisfaction through problem resolution, Service Level Agreements (SLA) and being the recognized specialist of a localized technical team.
The role involves exposure to other software development and Q&A teams, and requires a solid understanding of how these interact together and the processes for delivery.
This is a critical role within the organisation and the successful candidate would need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and technical skills.
The successful candidate should:
- Be a fully experienced employee able to handle more complex work
- Work with limited supervision to achieve agreed targets and goals
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and gain specialist technical knowledge of our software solutions
- Act as an informal or formal point of reference for technical specialist skills within team
- Actively participate as a team member - share with colleague's knowledge, skills and experience of process, product, standards and systems
The ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with Service Desk, Service Managers, Technical teams and other work groups
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Set-up and configure new systems & software integrations
- Maintain current environments and software policies
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and maintained
- React to escalations appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Achieve high quality of service delivery
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Hands on experience in an IT software support role with proven technical support experience ofat least 3 years
- Solid knowledge of desktop and server environments
- Good knowledge of network architecture
- Experience supporting remote solutions
- Previous and proven experience in support of software solutions/applications
- Knowledge of CTI and/or Telephony would be beneficial
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, MCSA/MCSE, CCNA certification or other industry qualifications are desirable
- ITIL foundation certificated ideally, although this can be offered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and demonstrable experience of dealing with customers over the phone
- Excellent problem management and logical trouble shooting skills, with the ability to think creatively and laterally in respect to resolving problems
- Strong task and time management skills, coupled with the ability to commit to time scales
- Customer-service focus, with a positive, 'can do' attitude
- Initiative taker who is focused and results driven
- Able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and confident team player who is comfortable in a multi-national environment
- Always keeps the customer at the heart of all work undertaken
As a fast growing global company this role has many opportunities for the right candidate to progress quickly within the organisation.
This role is office based in Peterborough, United Kingdom.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to:[email protected]