Política de privacidade
July 1, 2015
We value the privacy of those who use our web site, products, and services and make all commercially reasonable efforts to protect it.
Please read the following to learn more about what information we collect, what we do with that information, and how we may use your personal information.
Sobre a Mondago
'Mondago' is made up of Mondago Ltd, Mondago Holdings and Mondago Inc.
Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration reference:
Information Collection and Use
The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide the best possible level of customer service.
It enables us to deliver product announcements, software updates, and special offers as well as provide convenient and personalized user access and improve the features and usability of our products.
Users can view and change their personal information and contact preferences at any time by contacting us at
We may collect information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations, for example:
- Personal information such as name, e-mail address, contact preferences, which Mondago products and services you use, and transactional information to deliver and support our products and services;
- Demographic information such as your occupation and where you use your computer and mobile devices to improve understanding of our customer needs;
- Tracking information about your visit from the browser or Mondago application on your computer or mobile device.
This includes IP address, cookies, and the pages you request, to analyse trends, administer the site, track your navigation of the site, deliver relevant advertisements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use
(note that IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information);
- Aggregate information from multiple users without personally identifying individuals, such as geographic region, which we may share with our business partners to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services.
Information Disclosure To Third Parties
We are the sole owner of the information collected in its web sites and software products.
We may share your information under the following circumstances:
- We have your explicit consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to fulfil your product or service request;
- We wish to contact you with information about products and services from our business partners.
You have an opt-out option during registration and in your personal account preferences and may expressly decline receiving such information;
- We are required to provide such information by law, subpoena, or court order;
- You have explicitly requested information from our business partners, in which case it will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply;
- We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons or property;
- We have a relationship with an affiliate or partner that you have an on-line or off-line (non-Internet) relationship with, or have visited the affiliate or partner web site.
This links to or mentions our web site and have registered for our online services through the partner or affiliate program or web site.
The web site and services may contain links to other sites.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
We are committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it.
However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we cannot warrant the security of information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
- Your Mondago password is protected by encryption and only you have access to it;
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
It is housed in a secure facility and we restrict physical and network access to this facility to select trained staff.
We regularly evaluate its technologies, facilities, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of our users' data.
As a rule, our employees do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored in the our system, but it may be viewed if we learn that our Terms and Conditions may have been violated and confirmation is required;
- Certain of our services support the use of standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered, or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If we learn of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the e-mail address that you supplied during registration or posting a notice on our web site.
Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
To request written notice of any security breach in writing, please send an e-mail with your request and mailing address to
or via postal mail to the address in the Contact Us section below.
Trial Demo Software and Downloads
BY DOWNLOADING AND TESTING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW IN A LEGALLY BINDING MANNER.
- If you are obtaining the software as defined below on behalf of a company, you represent that you are duly authorized to represent the company and accept the terms and conditions of the agreement on behalf of the company.
A binding contract is then formed between Mondago and the company in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
You personally agree not to commit or encourage any violation of our agreement with the company.
- If the company you represent or you (collectively "you") do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not download or install the software.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND CONDITIONS:
- All right, title and interest including, but not limited to, copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to the software are owned by Mondago.
Such rights are protected by International copyright laws, other applicable copyright laws, and international treaty provisions.
Mondago retains all rights not expressly granted herein.
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the software.
The software, including any modified or customized versions, cannot be resold, redistributed, or offered as a service without explicit written permission from Mondago.
Mondago reserves the right to refuse permission to use this software product to any individual or company for any reason, and may do so without notice.
- The TRIAL software will function for 30 days from the date it is installed on your computer.
After 30 days the software will cease to function.
You cannot use the demonstration system to generate revenue for you or any business you are representing.
You may install this software on more than one computer for the purpose of evaluating the software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- To the extent allowed by local law, this software is provided to you "as is" without warranties or conditions of any kind, whether oral or written, express or implied.
Mondago specifically disclaims any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Except to the extent prohibited by local law, in no event will Mondago, or it's employees or officers be liable for direct, special, incidental, consequential or other damages.
This includes lost profit, lost data, or downtime costs, arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the software, whether based in warranty, contract, tort or other legal theory, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Your use of the software is entirely at your own risk.
Should the software prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all service, repair, or correction.
- Software that is specifically referred to as "demo/trial software" cannot be returned for any refunds for whatever reasons.
Should you experience a problem with any demo/trial software, Mondago offers email support services to assist with any technical issues.
There are no financial remedy to you on any installation services or any trial software that has been installed, downloaded, or emailed to you.
- Trial software from Mondago, may include limited free support (technical support, re-downloads, and free updates may be limited to 30 days from date of original qualifying purchase).
Unless stated otherwise, the free support is only available through this website/email.
If you require more advanced technical support or require telephone assistance, additional consulting services or a support plan may be required and charged.
We reserve the right to change our support policy at any time.
- You must make every attempt to safeguard your data and other files during installation, when upgrading, or when installing an update.
Mondago does not assume responsibility for loss of data or any other losses that result from installation, upgrading, or updating of the software.
Hard disks (including but not limited to all data or files related to the software) should be backed up on a regular basis and should always be backed up before you begin any installation tasks.
Mondago neither assumes nor accepts any liability for any loss, damage, theft, misuse, malfunction, etc. of your hardware or data or anything else that you may own regardless of the cause or reason for any such misfortune.
Mondago, its officers, and employees will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
These policies, terms, and conditions may be subject to change without notice.
Changes and Updates
You should periodically review it to keep abreast of our plans and procedures to protect the personal information that we collect.
If we should ever sell our assets, merge with another entity, or file for bankruptcy, information collected from this web site remains our asset and may be transferred.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about either one, please contact us by email at:
Or postal mail at:
C/O Mondago Ltd.
Minerva Business Park
Peterborough PE2 6QR
C/O Mondago Inc.
2483 E Grand Ave #212
MI 48823 - 6722
United States of America